Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Setup is good news: A vlog about my pets

My Setup is good news: A vlog about my pets

Five years ago, my family and I made a big decision that we still consider the best decision we’ve ever made. We decided to become vegan, meaning no meat of any kind, no dairy, and no animal products at all, including honey or eggs. This may seem like an extreme diet that’s unhealthy and unsustainable, but it’s actually done wonders for our health and happiness. This vlog is going to cover some of the ways our lives have improved since becoming vegan as well as some great advice on how you can become vegan too!

Introducing my pets

 
I have two dogs and two cats, but a few years ago I used to just have one dog. My setup was alright, not bad, but it wasn't great either. I always felt like I was missing something but I couldn't figure out what it was. One day while playing with the dog at the park, someone told me they had seen a cat nearby. That's when I realized that having a cat would be perfect for me and my dog.

Why I decided to start a pet vlog

 
I decided to start a pet vlog because I love talking to my animals and they always make me happy. I like looking through the camera lens at them and hearing what they have to say. Plus, they do some pretty funny things that are worth sharing with the world.

What equipment I use to vlog

 
I’ve been doing daily pet vlogs for a while now, and I want to share some of the equipment I use. Below are some of the things that make it all possible!

How I edit my pet vlogs

 
When I first started filming videos for my Youtube channel, I didn't really know how to make them look as professional as possible. After a lot of trial and error, I figured out that the best way for me to edit them is by adding a filter before uploading it to YouTube. This helps bring out the colors of the video and makes it look more professional.

Promoting my pet vlog

 
I'm a vet student who loves animals and has a daily pet vlog! It's called my setup is good news because I share all the cool things that happen in my day. I've been posting for 6 months now and I really want to take it to the next level by adding more content, but there are so many things involved like editing, filming, and figuring out how to turn this into a business. That's why I'm asking for your help!

The benefits of vlogging about my pets

 
I never thought I would be a pet owner, but I'm glad I am. When you're taking care of a pet, it's a lot like having a baby. unlike babies, they don't speak up when something's wrong with them or if they need to go potty. 

                                                                                             video  


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments