Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Hen's new home! A daily vlog of my pet chickens

My Hen's new home! A daily vlog of my pet chickens.

My Hen's new home! A daily vlog of my pet chickens. Hey guys! In today's video, I have big news! My oldest hen, Flora, has finally been moved into her own chicken house on our property! That's right, she now has her own place to stay and to lay eggs. Check out the video to see the inside of her new house, and if you like this video, please consider leaving a comment below or subscribing to our channel, as it helps us out in a big way :) -Joey

Introducing the newest member of the flock

 
Meet Daisy, our newest addition to the flock. We got her from a lady who had too many roosters and not enough hens, so we took one in because she seemed lonely. Daisy is doing great, she's been exploring the chicken house and is always first to the food dish when it's time for dinner.

Building the perfect chicken coop

 
In today's blog post, I will be walking you through the process of building a chicken coop for your backyard chickens. There are many benefits to having backyard chickens and they are a great way to teach kids about responsibility and life cycles. But if you're not ready for this commitment, you can also adopt some from a local animal shelter or buy them online through places like Amazon or Ebay. Keep reading to learn how to build the perfect coop for your new pets!

my vlogs 

 
Here are some tips that I've learned from my experience of raising chickens and keeping them healthy and happy in their chicken house:
1) Clean out the coop every day to avoid bacteria, pest infestation, or other health hazards. 2) Add a fresh layer of bedding to the coop every few days to keep your hens comfortable and at ease.


How to get started with chicken keeping

 
Getting started with chicken keeping is easy, but there are a few things you need to know before you head out and buy your first batch of chicks. Here are the top five questions to ask before starting your own flock:
1) Do I have enough space? Chickens can be kept in a surprisingly small area if given proper shelter, but they do not like living in crowded conditions and will not lay eggs or produce as many eggs if they are squeezed together.


FAQs about chicken keeping

 
I'm so excited for my hen's new backyard house, where she can free range and explore in a safe environment, with a chicken door to come inside when it rains or too cold out. Keep up with all the action on our youtube channel 'daily pets vlogs' and subscribe to see our newest adventures unfold! 

                                                                                   video  


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments